Friday, August 23, 2013

High Five for Friday


It’s Friday again and I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday! This week has been a good one - busy/productive and went by quickly, which is always nice. I’m excited to spend a weekend at home; we’ve been traveling the last few and we need a breather. We have some fun things planned, but also plan on getting some errands and cleaning done too. Here are a few things that made my week good…


1.      I found this super cute notebook at Target. I’ve been using it to write my never ending “Things to Do” lists in.

2.      I bought these ear buds, also from Target (I shop there a lot). I always have such a problem with ear buds falling out of my ear, but these are designed for women and the box says they won’t fall out. So far, I really love them! They haven’t fallen out at all, they’re comfortable, and they are pretty!

3.      Mike and I made this really yummy dinner. Recipe can be found here.

4.      The newest issue of Better Homes and Gardens arrived. I can’t wait to read it this weekend!

5.      My friend, Reina, and I are going to the Backstreet Boys concert tonight. I’m super excited to have some girl time and enjoy the show!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment