Friday, August 9, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!! I'm so ready for the weekend! Here's a few things I enjoyed from this week:

1. I finished a skirt I was working on and it turned out great! You can see the tutorial I followed here. The tutorial includes pockets, but I did it without and still really like it.

2. I started a new cross stitch project this week that I'm super excited about. It's the hardest pattern I've ever attempted, so we'll see how I conquer this challenge!

3. Wednesday night Mike and I helped our friends Justin and Latoya move into their new apartment. They have been away for a year, so we are very excited to have them close again!!!

4. Thursday evening it was double eviction night on Big Brother...enough said.

5. I'm looking forward to having a relaxing weekend. Saturday Mike and I are thinking of catching a movie and doing a few things around the house. Then, Sunday we'll be headed over to my grandma's house to celebrate my mom's birthday with everyone. Can't wait!

What are your weekend plans?

No comments :

Post a Comment