Friday, August 16, 2013

High Five for Friday - Food Edition


Happy Friday everyone! We made it another week and it’s time to celebrate. I decided to make this week of High Five for Friday a food edition. We had lots of great meals this week and I wanted to share it with you all…
 

1. Monday night I was seriously craving some spaghetti. So that’s what we had for dinner! It was really yummy with some garlic bread on the side, and we even had leftovers for lunch the next day.

2. So I pinned this recipe a long time ago for a copycat version of Bonefish’s Bang Bang Shrimp. I had been a little intimidated, but finally decided to give it a try. It turned out SOOOO good!! We will definitely be making it again.

3. No week is complete without a little dessert, right? I just baked premade cookies and spread some of Publix’s delicious buttercream icing in the middle. Super sweet and oh so good!

4. Currently, Mike and I are working at the same location. It’s been so nice to enjoy lunch together every day…especially if we are eating these great chicken wraps!

5. Wednesday night I just wanted something simple and good to eat for dinner. This is what we came up with and it was perfect.

Mike and I have a very busy weekend ahead of us and we can’t wait! Hopefully, I’ll have lots of good pictures to post on Monday. Have a great weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment