Monday, August 12, 2013

Simplified Planner



I have been drooling over this planner ever since I read about it here. First of all, I’m a sucker for any sort of organizational anything! I love planners, notebooks, pens, all of it! Second of all, just look at it! It’s gorgeous! Plus, once I found out this planner is created by an awesome designer from Tampa I wanted it even more! Emily Ley has a great shop and blog with lots of personalized and organizational notebooks, binders, note pads, and more.

The Simplified Planner arrived in very cute packaging and I was very excited to open it. The binder itself is really durable and I love that the corners are protected with gold covers. The planner comes with dividers for Calendar, To Do, Home, Work, and Heart. Of course, the ‘To Do’ section is my favorite. I can never make enough lists! The planner also comes with monthly and weekly calendar pages for one year. I have quickly been filling mine up! One of the unique aspects of the weekly calendar pages are boxes to plan for lunch and dinner. I love this idea, as I have been trying to meal plan for a while now. This is extremely helpful!



Also, Emily provides a library of free printables to help you customize your planner to your needs. I have never seen this before and think it’s a wonderful idea.
Do you use a planner? If so, what's your favorite?

No comments :

Post a Comment