Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Concert List

Since I went to the Backstreet Boys concert on Friday, it got me thinking about what other concerts I've been to. So I've attempted to compile a list below. I know it's not all of them, so I'll try to add more as I think of them. The parenthesis indicate how many times I've seen that particular group.

·        Lynyrd Skynyrd (3)

·        Grand Funk Railroad (2)

·        Doobie Brothers

·        Sammie Hager

·        Marshall Tucker Band

·        Steve Miller Band

·        N*SYNC

·        Billy Ray Cyrus

·        Reba McEntire

·        Elton John (2)

·        Slightly Stoopid/311

·        Backstreet Boys

·        Eric Clapton

·        Black Label Society

·        CCR

·        Martina McBride

·        JJ Grey and Mofro

·        Green Day

What's your list look like?

No comments :

Post a Comment