Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Life Lately


This weekend was extremely busy, but full of fun, family, and friends. Right after work on Friday, Mike and I headed to Orlando to my parents’ house. All the guys (my dad, two brothers, Mike, and two of my uncles) went to a Kiss concert and had a blast! Meanwhile, the girls (my mom, me, my aunt, and my cousin) went to Panera for dinner and did a little shopping. It was great to have a little girl time. Saturday morning we all woke up and had a big breakfast with a little more family time. Then my parents, Mike, and I stopped at Bass Pro Shop for some more shopping. We all got a little something (that's always the best)! From there, Mike and I headed back to Tampa. Saturday night we went out with two of our friends, Mike and Ashlee, to Ybor for dinner and a comedy show. It was a great night out! Sunday we slept in a bit, and then went to Mike’s parents’ house in Bradenton. His mom was out of town, but we spent some time with his dad and went to lunch. Once we got back home, we just wanted to relax and get ready for the week ahead. The weekend went by super quickly (doesn’t it always?), but time spent with family and friends did my heart good. I failed at taking lots of pictures, but here are a few from our weekend.

Some of our loot from Friday's shopping adventure

Mom & Dad at lunch after Bass Pro Shop
 
 Mike working on his new "toys" at his parent's house on Sunday


P.S. I made a great meal last night and hopefully have the recipe here on the blog tomorrow. Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment