Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Favorite Lipstick Lately


1. Maybelline Color Whisper - Pin Up Peach

2. Revlon Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake

3. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Hibiscus

4. Revlon Lip Butter - Cotton Candy

5. Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm - Apricot Twist


I’ve never been one to wear much on my lips…pretty much just a Chap Stick kind of girl. However, recently, I’ve tried to venture out of my comfort zone a little and try some lip wear with a little color. I like all of the above choices because they are all really moisturizing. I hate any sort of dry feeling on my lips. Plus, all of these have a pinkish color to them so they add to my overall appearance without making me feel like my lips are on display (if that makes sense). I’ve been really good about adding lip wear to my morning routine, now I just need to work on reapplying throughout the day!

Do you wear lipstick? What are some of your favorites?




No comments :

Post a Comment